Reject containers/ trucks which are damaged, dirty or wet to avoid rewetting and cross-contamination from earlier voyages. Check out our tips for avoiding damage from loading process.
1. Check cargo for visible moisture.
2. Keep loading area dry and clean. Load only in dry conditions or under protective cover.
3. Inspect containers or trucks regarding visible damage, dirt, moisture and odor.
4. Check for rips of coverage and leaking undersides the truck. Check from inside by closing the doors and watch for holes.
5. Check for rusty spots and damaged doors of containers. Check from inside by closing the doors and watch for holes.
6. Measure the moisture content of wooden floors for containers and trucks. The moisture content shall not exceed 20%.
To avoid unnecessary damage, you need us!! Welcome to the SUPER DRY. Your global experts in moisture protection.
Contact us for more professional ideas to protect your goods.
www.superdryers.com / firstname.lastname@example.org