#Material & Product Storage
To keep your products dry, Super Dry starts protecting your products from the beginning. Check out our 9 points for avoiding damage from storage process.
1. Store materials, finished products, semi finished goods and waste materials separate.
2. Keep storage area dry and clean. Avoid storage in stuffy and dark environments.
3. Keep relative humidity level in storage areas below 60%.
4. Use dry and clean plastic pallets for material and product storage.
5. Arrange proper ventilation of storage area.
6. Keep space between building walls and stored materials.
7. Store goods with high natural moisture content separate from other materials.
8. Minimize storage time of finished products to avoid cross-contamination.
9. Always follow the FiFo rule.
To avoid unnecessary damage, you need us!! Welcome to the SUPER DRY. Your global experts in moisture protection. Contact us for more professional ideas to protect your goods.
www.superdryers.com / email@example.com